Are you a working construction foreman looking for an opportunity to use your passion and construction skills to do what you love? We take our work seriously. We realize that what we do changes the lives of the people we work for. Our work matters.
We are looking for someone that has a passion for taking control and owning the jobs they are given. If that’s you, then read on…
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees; supervising sub-contractors
- Meets construction work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Plans construction projects by studying blueprints; ordering and scheduling materials and equipment.
- Monitors construction projects by confirming instructions for carpentry, plumbing, electrical, concrete, painting, and related trades; conducting inspections; issuing change orders; approving work.
- Approves construction work by conducting inspections.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- English speaking is a must, as you will be in constant contact with the customer and the office. We need an excellent communicator.
- Rough and finish carpentry skills
- Drywall and concrete skills a plus
- Hand and power tools
- Good working attitude
Things you should know about us
- We are a small East Valley general contractor. Our specialty is residential remodeling, but we can do everything from small kitchen and bath remodels to custom homes. We also have a commercial side that handles tenant improvements. We have been in business since 2005 and we self-perform all of our work except for the specialty trades (mechanical, electrical, plumbing and roofing).
- Our interview process is different from other contractors. This process helps us make sure we find the best candidates for our work family.
- We seek to provide a good work/life balance. We realize that family is important to everyone and want you to have a life outside of work.
- We believe in sharing profits so that each team member thinks like an owner. After you’ve been with us for a year, you are given the opportunity to join our 401K and profit share programs.
- Tell us about your favorite project.
- What activities do you like to do outside of work?
- Who is your mentor and why?
Please send a cover letter addressed to Alison and include the answer to the 3 questions above along with your resume.
Do you have a passion for installing tile? We are a small East Valley General Contractor looking for a tile installer for residential remodeling projects.
We are looking for someone who can complete construction projects large and small start to finish; ensuring customer satisfaction and highest quality workmanship. We strive to make remodeling and enjoyable process for our customers.
- Keep your jobsite clean and organized?
- Show up on-time every day?
- Like to work hard and turn a high-quality product?
- Want to work for one company?
- Enjoy decorative tile projects?
- Are you a tile artist, not just an installer?
- LOVE the wood flooring and tile business?
If so, we want YOU to join our team!!
Must have hand tools & power tools necessary for tile flooring and tile shower applications. Good communication skills with office and customers. A good working attitude. English speaking is a MUST!!!
View our website: www.ateamaz.com
Job Status Full Time
Please e-mail resume only to firstname.lastname@example.org
¿Tienes pasión por instalar piso o loza? Somos una compañía pequeña al este del valle en busca de instaladores para proyectos de remodelación y residenciales.
Estamos buscando personal que pueda completar proyectos grandes o pequeños del principio al final: que le pueda sastifacer al cliente con una alta calidad de trabajo.
Nos comprometemos a hacer del proceso de remodelación una experiencia placentera para nuestros clientes.
Si a ti:
- ¿Te gusta mantener tu lugar de trabajo limpio y organizado?
- ¿Te gusta llegar a tiempo?
- ¿Te gusta trabajar duro?
- ¿Quieres trabajar para una compañía?
- ¿Te gusta hacer trabajos detallados?
- ¿Te consideras un artista, no solo un instalador?
- ¿No tienes problema con instalar pisos tipo madera?
Queremos que te unas a nuestro equipo de trabajo!!
- Herramientas electricias y de mano (cortadora de agua necesaria)
- Buena comunicación con la oficina y el cliente
- Buena actitud laboral
- ¡¡¡Hablar inglés necesario!!!
Nuestros sitio web: www.ateamaz.com
Dejar tu aplicación a email@example.com