A General Contractor Specializing in Commercial and Residential Remodeling, Additions and New Construction
A-Team Construction is a licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor. Our forte is residential and commercial remodeling, additions and new construction projects from the ground up! We enjoy it and we are good at it. Bringing property owners’ visions to life and creating the space they have always dreamed of is what we look forward to every day. We want you to have a space you are proud of. Let A-Team Construction create a space you can’t wait to show off! A-Team Construction is licensed, bonded and an insured general contractor. We have all the details covered and will pay close attention to everything your project requires. There are two things that are very important to us: to prove to each client that we are reliable and professional, and to cultivate a great working relationship with our clients. We want to do an impressive job on this project and on your next one. Here are 5 unique aspects of A-Team Construction:
1. We take extra time in the planning phase of our projects in order to minimize our time in your space. We strive to do a quick, perfect job with as little intrusion as possible.
2. Education is a primary focus of ours; we really educate our clients on the process of their remodel, addition or new construction project so that everyone is on the same page, that way there are no surprises.
3. We realize that we are being welcomed into your home or commercial space. Our entire team is screened extensively prior to hiring.
4. Our business model is built around the belief that “happy employees lead to happy customers.” We have an incentive program for our employees. By taking good care of our employees we know, in turn, they will take good care of you.
5. In remodeling, additions and new construction projects, often unique material is requested and used. It is important for general contractors to be familiar with the material. The members of A-Team Construction have a phenomenal understanding of a vast array of material and know how to properly work it into your remodel.
Andrew Petersen currently serves as the President for A-Team Construction. Andrew primarily works with homeowners and/or designers to implement their renovation ideas. The process will begin with an in-home consultation with the client to determine the scope of work, he will then create an estimate for the client to review, and manage the renovation team. Andrew has great working relationships with suppliers throughout the valley and can help select project materials to fit your budget. Andrew’s extensive knowledge of construction is sure to make your project a success.
Let A-Team Construction take charge of your next residential or commercial remodeling, addition or new construction project. Give us a call today!